myHeader

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A D&D Instructor's Life

A while back I got a question on FB from a kid who asked me why I wasn't instructing in his school anymore. Since the truth of the matter wasn't very exciting (logistics...) I decided to give a more memorable reply...

You see, Sauron has created another ring of power and the other instructors and I set out on a quest to destroy it in New Mordor. The problem is that my friend Shimon snores at night and the orcs heard him and attacked our camp while we were sleeping. Everyone managed to escape... except me. I was captured and thrown to a dark dungeon in Minas Morgul. Luckily, I have internet access over here, so I can continue writing, but I can't run games until I escape. Ido is planning an expedition to rescue me from my prison, but they can't leave Israel until the elves arrive, which will be around summer.

P.S
If anyone wonders why I don't answer your calls - that's the reason.

This is how my friends will remember me...
Art by warp-zero

2 comments: